Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Christmas Eve.

I have yet to receive something for Christmas. All I have so far is a shirt from David, and $40. Half from my cousin and her husband from today, and the other half from that guy that rents the room. Nothing from my parents, friends, extended family.
Not even a "Merry Christmas" from them.

It saddens me.

It seems like my life's sole purpose is not to trust them enough. Every time I feel like I actually started to trust someone, I either get sick of them or they get sick of me. They always come back when they don't have anyone else.
I'm a rebound friend.

It's really hard for me to cope with life, if I can't have a similar lifestyle as the hundreds of people in this world. They all have a family, despite a father that abuses them or something. They still get a gift and spend it with their family.
What my parents and I are doing? Nothing. Nada. Zip.
I don't even have a present from them. It's pretty sad.

I'm pretty positive now...
My life's sole purpose is not trusting anyone.