Thursday, September 3, 2009

I haven't posted in a long time.

It's because I haven't had things to think about... and now, I, unfortunately do...
Why? Well, recently, I've had a distraction. Yeah, yeah. I know.
"Distractions are bad for you!"
I wish I had gotten myself less... what's the word... pathetic and vulnerable. I find it very difficult to understand why I decided to give myself such a distraction... especially on my last year of high school.

I guess, what's done is done. Goodbye distraction, I won't be needing you in my life anymore.
Back to the normal life I had. The single life. The one where I have school girl crushes on celebrities and not real people.

I really have no excuse on why or how I did such a thing to myself. I am ashamed and embarrassed for myself.
Goes to show: Never trust the person that's not your best friend. They're just your distractions.

Goodnight, readers.