It's quite... amazing, to be honest. I get to know him more and more everyday and every time I know a little more about him, the more common of interests and how alike we are. It's weird and quite freaky.
His name is David, just like British Davey... the "ex", while he has two ex's named "Christina", Tina for nicknames. We both love weird stuff, we're both pretty immature, love indie music, have no outside life because we're both pretty much socially awkward, love motorcycles, True Blood, photography and the same shade of green. It's pretty fucking creepy at the moment. Not gonna lie.
I'm totally falling into this rabbit hole, I don't know when I'm coming back up... I'm deathly afraid of what's going to happen once I hit the ground, but that's life, I guess. You'll never know what's going to happen once you hit the ground. Either you break something, get something broken or you're completely fine. It's all a mystery.
Other good news:
I have stopped talking to British Davey and I have stopped liking Johnny. About time, I know.
