Monday, June 8, 2009

WWE Extreme Rules.

The whole thing was boring... up until Jeff Hardy went after the belt. That's when things got exciting.

Results:
Cena vs Big Show, One Fall/Submission - Cena.
Mysterio vs Jericho, Intercontinental/Mask - Jericho.
Matt Hardy vs Regal vs MVP vs Kofi Kingston, Fatal Four Way/US Champ - Kofi.
Santina vs Vickie (and Chavo), Miss Wrestlemania/Pig Pen/Handicapped(last minute change) - Santina
CM Punk vs Umaga, One Fall/Samoan Strap - CM Punk
Christian vs Swagger vs Dreamer, Triple Threat/ECW - Dreamer
Orton vs Batista, Cage/WWE - Batista
Jeff Hardy vs Edge - Jeff Hardy... then CM Punk by cashing in his MITB.

I wish these people would've won:
Big Show, Jericho, Matt, Satina, Umaga, Christian, Orton, Jeff.
I only got two..... technically three... but I wanted Jeff to hold it at least more than a day...
maybe a fucking year.

This just isn't fucking fair.
I could care less if this shit was scripted but Jeff Hardy deserves a fucking title no matter what.
WWE needs to give Jeff a chance to hold the belt for a long time...