Wednesday, June 3, 2009

End of the 08-09 school year.

These next two weeks are probably going to be super busy.
Tomorrow, I have Superstars to watch.
Friday, I have Smackdown! to watch.
Saturday, I seriously forgot what I was going to do...

Sunday, EXTREME FUCKING RULES, I'm excited for that<3
I'm gonna go ahead and guess that Jericho is going to win, but Rey's gonna backfire at the last moment with the mask... or it's another false Kane thing, again.
Batista is going to win, I mean... have you SEEN Batista?!
Christian NEEDS to keep the ECW belt because I think he's better than Dreamer and Swagger, not matter how much of a 'Legend' Dreamer is, and no matter how ridiculously charming Swagger's smile is.
Big Show's getting his payback on Cena, FO SHO!
Satina vs Vickie... Vickie wins by having the interference... as usual.
Fatal 4way... I really badly want to say Matt Hardy, but I highly doubt it :/
I'd have to say, Kofi or MVP on this.
Punk vs Umaga. Umaga hands down, I mean... do I really have to point out the obvious?
Last, but not least!
Jeff Hardy vs Edge for Ladder match.
oh dear lord. I love both Jeff and Edge... so I can't decide on who should win or predict.
Jeff is an absolute pro for ladder matches... but I haven't seen Edge and ladder matches lately, so he could easily improve over the times I missed his ladder matches.
There will, most likely, have an interference... once again, and who else, by Matthew Moore Hardy? (well, that's if he loses the US Champ).
That's all I really have to say, for now...

Monday, last day of a full schedule.
Tuesday, I have no clue, but I'm getting out at 12...
Wednesday, I still have no clue...

Thursday, lots of fun.
Going out with the whole table, [most likely excluding Pedro and his new beau].
Going to the sushi buffet, then the movies.
What are we going to watch?
We have NO clue whatsoever. But whatever is planned, is planned.
No cancellations from here.
This is the last weeks of our Junior school year, Sophomore for Luis.

I will bawl my eyes out tomorrow, since it's Devora's last day of High School...
She and I grew close during these months, and she's one of the people I'm starting to trust...
and once that trust is coming, she's leaving.
Talk about bad timing.


In other note; Johnny's talking to me more now...
...now that I decide to finally get over him.