I don't remember much of the first hour and such, but during the second hour, I was in Vegas... or Los Angeles or somewhere with lots of shopping places and tourists.
I was there with my family and my long-term boyfriend, or what it felt like my long-term boyfriend...
I was walking with my friends and mother at first talking about my boyfriend, and he came along, out of no where.
I was thrilled.
I remembered that I was skipping... looking down, I saw myself wearing silver high heel sandals, brown mini skirt, and a muave-ish short sleeve shirt and curled hair.
As I was skipping we didn't say anything, it was comfortable silence. We held hands and just walked ahead, happy as hell, looking around.
Once we reached a local shopping mall, we had to walk down a few stairs to get to the main entrance, which has a few umbrella covered tables like at Starbucks. It was a warm sunny day, and people were outside chatting.
When they noticed us, they stared.
Why? Well, we were, apparently, a famous couple.
My boyfriend was Dave Batista. Weird, right?!
Okay, now that we know that my boyfriend is Dave Batista, let's move on with the story...
We walked down those steps and he went towards the door and looked in the glass door.
He had a disappointed look on his face, well, I think it was.
I looked at him, confused. He ignored my look.
He looked around and, I guess, spotted what he was looking for considering his face was brightened up.
I looked at his direction and saw Randy Orton, Adam "Edge" Copeland and John Cena(ew. I know).
I was friends with them, but I wasn't in the situation where I could talk to them without awkwardness.
I smiled and greeted them as Batista started chatting away.
I wanted to waste some money in this mall, and fast.
So, I held one of his hands with both of mine and looked up at him with puppy dog eyes, only not to recieve some attention.
I started to move his hands back and forth with the same look, which I finally got some attention.
He looked at me and chuckled, as my mother came into the scene.
She greeted the other boys and stood right next to me.
He kissed me and called me adorable.
I still sported the same face while innocently saying "please?"
That's when he knew that I wanted to shop. He chuckled and brought out $30.
I smiled, and said "I lo-" only to realize that the WWE were taping them.
Why? I don't know. But I didn't want to blow my cover of being "Jeff Hardy's girlfriend", so I quickly let go of his hand.
Explanation to the "Jeff Hardy's girlfriend" thing:
I was a WWE Diva, well, a new one-ish. My storyline involved a romance with Jeff Hardy... that's all I remember.
Anyway, they filming a scene for RAW and I hid behind Randy, so no one could see me from the camera's view.
When the camera was faced towards John Cena, because he was making a speech, Batista turned to me and asked me what I was about to say.
I smiled and shook my head as he kissed me.
"I love you" he said, I grinned and replied "I love you too"
and that's where I woke up.
Me + Dave Batista? No way.
Chelsea will just absolutely love hearing this dream... or reading it.
