With words like yours...
So different, so unique.
There's a meaning to what you say.
A door to every passage.
No matter how upset you may seem,
or how victorious you are after winning a match.
Just hearing your music makes me smile.
Your songs and poems are how I feel.
It's like we're one person,
no matter how creepy that sounds...
...especially from a person that is half your age.
Quite literally.
You inspired me so much.
You passed on words of wisdom, deceit, betrayal, happiness, honesty and so much more.
Only if you knew how much effect you had on each and every one of your fans.
All I have to say is...
Thank you, Jeff.
Thank you for inspiring me to be who I am today.
There's a meaning to what you say.
A door to every passage.
No matter how upset you may seem,
or how victorious you are after winning a match.
Just hearing your music makes me smile.
Your songs and poems are how I feel.
It's like we're one person,
no matter how creepy that sounds...
...especially from a person that is half your age.
Quite literally.
You inspired me so much.
You passed on words of wisdom, deceit, betrayal, happiness, honesty and so much more.
Only if you knew how much effect you had on each and every one of your fans.
All I have to say is...
Thank you, Jeff.
Thank you for inspiring me to be who I am today.
