Friday, May 29, 2009

...

Every time when a problem is related to me, you put the blame on me. Why?
You make me seem like I betrayed you in every way. Am I that type of person?... to betray you purposely?

Every time I have a problem with you, I keep it inside myself.
I don't want to risk anything to happen because I don't want to lose a friend.
Of course, you'd have that problem.
You don't care if you lose a friend, especially one that cares about you and is always there for you even if there's something upsetting going on... right?

Every time I seem to state my own opinion which is opposing to yours, you'd freak out.
Whenever you had an opinion opposing to mine, I never said anything. In fact, I wasn't even offended or hurt or anything.
But when I try to state mine, you'll just argue and believe what you want to believe. No matter what.
Then you'll say something along the lines of, "Tina, I have so many things to say about you right now, I-I just don't want to even start because that'll lose a me a friendship."
...
You actually think I don't have a problem with you? Do you think you're "little miss perfect" to everyone?
You always gave me a problem with something.
In fact, you're a huge racist, and you know it... but you won't admit it.
All those jokes about Obama being black were really wrong... I mean, once in a while, sure. But during his trip to, practically, save our state/city/country? Inappropriate.

Another problem is that you seem to bitch constantly how you need an A as your grade.
You procrastinate and you end up stressing yourself out.
I try to calm you down every single fucking time and help you to figure shit out.
What did I get?
"Tina, I don't need your help! You don't care about anything, not even grades. That's why you don't care if you have a D or a C. You're not in my situation, your mom isn't going to fucking bitch at you if you have a C and make you move to a school you completely hate."
Seriously? You think I don't care if I have a bad grade?
I do. I just don't stress myself out. I'm too young to be stressed out.
Even if I do tend to procrastinate, I know what I'm doing and I know the consequences... so why bitch about it? I deserved all the F's and D's I have due to my problem with procrastinating.

Then with the whole project we have to do in History.
You never started it, and the first day we got to work on it... you played with the designs.
I didn't. I started working on my information looking for websites so I can research in the future. You didn't do shit.
Now the whole thing is due next week and you're freaking out because you didn't start it.
Hey, guess what?
You had your chance to start shit and research while you can.
I finished all the information in one day because I actually researched it during class time.
I never even look at it once at home.
I finished it all yesterday... and when I told you today, you fucking freaked out at me.
Why?
"Because you have a computer at home so you can just fucking copy and paste all that crap and you're done! I don't have a fucking computer like you, Tina. I'm not rich or anything like that, and my sister got a virus on my stupid computer!"
What the fuck does my computer have to do with anything?
What does being rich have to do with anything?
And I didn't even fucking copy and paste in my project, I summarized a whole fucking wikipedia page about the Roaring Twenties in one fucking slide.
Did you seriously think I'm going to cost my grade on a stupid three bullet point slide?


I'm tired of your shit.
You're fucking stubborn and immature as hell.
I question myself why I'm even friends with you, let alone talk to you.
I try to care. I really do, but all you seem to do is blame everything on me.

Like the whole "Matt" thing.
Chino told him and covered it up by saying just kidding.
I didn't say anything. I kept your fucking secret and I'm being yelled at by you?
Listening to you ask me, "why would you do that, Tina?" repeatedly.
Did you seriously thing I would tell anyone about you liking Matt?
You've made this shit pretty fucking obvious, so obvious that our fucking teacher found out on her own.
I didn't even have to say it. Everyone knows.
Now, I'm here listening to you yelling at me, like I betrayed you by "telling everyone you like Matt"


Fuck you.
I didn't do anything wrong.
I never would... even if you told my secrets I told you multiple times to many people.
I've fucking had enough of your ignorance and your immaturity.