I am pretty tired and annoyed with their constant whining and complaining. No matter how much I love them, I'm kind of tired. I never get a decent "hello" or "how are you?" anymore. I would say hello, and they'd just jump to the whining or complaining. I get it, you're stressed out, but seriously. Do you have to jump to the problem so fast? Other people feel the same way, and we can't help but keep it in because we know what you're going through and how much stress you're going through, at the moment. But... maybe... kind of... hold it in... a bit.
We'd love to help, we'll always be here for you, but it's sometimes a tad-bit too much for us.
I don't know anymore, it just... bothers me so much that you won't even bother to joke around with me, or talk to me about my problems.
