I don't know what's going on anymore, I mean... you've completely changed.
You deny it, which kills me the most. I could careless if you changed, just as long as you know you did. But apparently, you don't. It upsets me so much to see this change.
I don't want to break this friendship up no matter what.
You tell me to speak the truth, and when I finally do, you end up turning it around...
and made a bitch move by sneakily making me feel bad.
I know for a fact you know you're doing it, you're just playing stupid.
Whenever I attempt to do it, it backfires. Why?
It's because I am always the one that has to feel guilty. You never feel guilty about what you say and do to me.
I don't know anymore.
I want to tell you how I feel so badly, but I just lost my trust in you.
You think I didn't consider you as one of my best friends?
I did, but you wanted me to prove it.
"Best Friends" aren't friends by proving their friendships.
You said you hated to prove your friendship towards your childhood best friend.
Why do I have to prove it to you?
Is it because you feel like you need to be proven to?
If it is, then you have to prove it back towards me and not just shrug me off and act careless to what I say or do.
No matter what I do, you're always there to put me down.
I tried to tell you that my life-long dream of becoming a professional wrestler in the WWE one time, but you shut me down.
You laughed and asked if I was serious, like I was joking.
I, of course, lied and said I was and I would never think of such thing.
I, at least, haven't even tried, and if I did, it's been shot down like a bird in the sky.
What is going on with you, and why have you changed?
I just need answers.
I don't want a friendship based on secrets, lies, and betrayal.
No matter how much shit I've talked about you, I hate it.
I don't like the fact that I have to keep things about you to myself until the point where I have to betray you.
I don't like the fact that I've lost all trust in you.
