Saturday, May 23, 2009

Weird Dream #3

This dream was a few months back...

I was apparently a new diva in the WWE. I had worked out, so, I looked like I had Trish Stratus' body, only with long black hair that was as long as Lita's in Team X-Treme days. I had thin blood red and platinum blonde highlights in my hair, curled, layered with the same bangs I have now. I was the heel of WWE in the women's division, so I got boo'd as I walked down the ramp smugly, wearing the same outfit as Trish in her last match in Toronto, but black pants, white outline and the same top as hers. It was during a match that Jeff Hardy was in and I stood on ring side watching him. I forgot who the opponent was, but, I really want to say John Cena. Jeff won and I walked into the ring to congratulate him. Everyone was shocked. I hugged Jeff, he kissed me....

and the rest is what I want to continue with...