I actually have blogged about something less... pointless. It's awesome.
Today, I had a quiet day.
I didn't want to be bothered by anyone but a few people.
I guess it was finally my day.
The day that I need to just keep quiet and not try to help everyone out all at once...
or "be bored and want to talk to other people"
It was... nice, for a change.
I kinda liked it.
There was no annoyance, no nothing!
My actual reason why I am posting this blog is because I wanna bitch about how much I am failing at my whole "operation: work out to get skinny" seriously. It fails. Sure, it worked for like, a week. I then slacked off. Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!
That is very lame of me... BUT! I have stuck to me other plans...
drinking tons of water. That's it. LOL.
I'm failing at 'cutting down' on my eating.
Omfg, I eat more than ever now.
I'm telling you, I fail at life.
It's either pig the fuck out, and work out everyday and eventually lose the weight and gain muscle.
Or cut down on my eating and eventually work the fat off...
It's both practically the same, but for my "dream job" I need the muscle.
I mean, I don't want to be the women's division now.
I want to be the next female legend. The future Trish Stratus. The future Lita.
The ones that suffered for the WWE and not pussy out on matches.
The ones that didn't slap and grab hair in matches.
I need the muscles.
I mean, I already have the biceps muscles... not much though, but it's still muscle, right?
I just need to work on my abs and my leg strength... and obviously, flexibility.
I wanna be able to pull off a Litacanrana or the Stratusfaction.
Amazing moves. Click on the links(that's linked to the moves) to see what they are.
For the Stratusfaction, it isn't shown until 00:12, you know, just saying.
To cut this short, I need to work out.
