Saturday, May 23, 2009
Weird Dream #2
The WWE held a contest to win a date with "The Legend Killer". I won. That night, he came to my house looking extremely hot with the green gas mask shirt and simple jeans. Since I had nothing to wear, I dug through my pile of clothes. I cleaned up all the mess, and by the time I was done he was out of my house. I was extremely pissed off and didn't talk to my mother, since she let him go. The next day Mickie James, my mother and I were hanging out and Mickie had a sunburn which gave my mom and I the skin peeling effect. Soon later Samantha Orton came in the picture and bitched at me. I had no clue to what was going on and asked my mother and Mickie James. They both didn't know what was giong on, but Mickie proceeded to back me up. Later on, Randy Orton came to me and told me he wanted me more than his own wife... I woke up.
