Saturday, May 23, 2009

Weird Dream #1

Tony Stonem from Skins was in my dream. He was about how he was in Season 2 after he had sex in that college with that one chick, Rose? I'm not sure. But, he was playing a role as my brother. We were in the car that was in the last(?) episode of Season 2, where Sid & Tony stole Chris' coffin. It was me, Sid and Tony roadtripping to Vegas, but later it was me, Tony and my parents, when we arrived we were at Circus Circus and I had seen the housekeeping cart, looking at the towels, I thought "we brought our own" and went to the big suite. We all decided to shower and realized there was no towels. Seeing that, I offered to get some from housekeeping since I knew where they were... the main floor. So, the elevator walked towards the direction that I saw the housekeeping cart, only to walk by Michael Aranda. I realized it was him and looked back, I called him and he turned around and smiled. I smiled and hugged him. He, then, followed it with an "I love you" and a kiss. I smiled and replied saying, "I love you, too" and we were a couple... then I woke up.


Odd. Isn't it?