You tell me to confront you, and I really, really did.
No change or notice has come up from it.
Apart from a days worth of arguments full with insults and truths.
You say that I act like a victim, and this time I really, really am.
You always want things to be your way.
Why can't they just be mine, for once?
You and this friend of yours, who you apparently, are annoyed of have completely changed.
I've always respected you more than them.
But this time, it's the other way around.
They gained my respect, when you just lost mine in all.
I tried to save this friendship way too many times, and I saved it by not speaking the truth.
I know how you just hate hypocrites, when you are one yourself.
I can't help but say that you've changed to someone you dislike.
I can't help but say that you've changed to someone I dislike... a lot.
A hypocrite.
A liar.
A careless bitch.
You never listen to what I say, and you're just unfair.
I'm trying to save the friendship by simply just typing it out to the whole world that excludes you.
I'm sorry, I truly am.
But this is bugging me, and I need to speak about it.
Not to you.
